Monday, October 13, 2008

BLOGGING...

As you all know, looking at one blog leads to looking at another and another and so on. I've found a good share of people I know have a blog. So... Just like everyone else in this world... We decided to have our own blog too!
Of course we probably won't update it as often as some, but we'll try. We will also try to take pictures... That is something we are very bad at. We'll try to keep you updated! Hope you enjoy our blog!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world friendly!! We'll have to help each other out. I suck at this stuff. Anyway Beautiful wedding pix!! What a cute Couple!!! :)

Colleen said...

I love that you got a blog! YEAH!! I'm excited! I'll check it and leave you cute comments all the time....or remind you to update yours!! :) Love ya tons!

Lynette and Brad said...

Good job, Heidi!! Another reason your ole mom is proud of you!! I need to figure out how to do one for us (or rather, take the time to do it!!) Love you both bunches!!

fingerfoodforthought.wordpress.com said...

Hey now I'll finally know what's going on with you! j/k j/k
Looks good, talk to ya later, love ya,

Jordan