WOW!! Time has gone by so fast. I keep thinking I'll have time to post some pictures and update, but I just haven't had much time. So here is the past few weeks all condensed!
New Years... Well, we didn't do anything for new years eve! We spent the evening at our house just the 2 of us. I don't remember if we even stayed up until midnight or not. We're really party animals!
Christmas... Our first Christmas as Mr and Mrs Gardner, was fabulous. We got up Christmas morning and opened our presents from each other... of course you already know that I got furniture. After that we went to Trevor's family house for Christmas breakfast. We hung out there for most of the morning. Unfortunately I had to work from 1130-430 on Christmas, so I headed for work and Trevor spent the afternoon with his family. After I got home we had dinner with his family and we visited my grandparents and my sisters. It was a good Christmas.
Weekend befor Christmas... All my family came down the weekend before Christmas and we got to spend some time together it was lots of fun. We exchanged gifts and had a big Christmas dinner. It was really great!
New Years... Well, we didn't do anything for new years eve! We spent the evening at our house just the 2 of us. I don't remember if we even stayed up until midnight or not. We're really party animals!
Christmas... Our first Christmas as Mr and Mrs Gardner, was fabulous. We got up Christmas morning and opened our presents from each other... of course you already know that I got furniture. After that we went to Trevor's family house for Christmas breakfast. We hung out there for most of the morning. Unfortunately I had to work from 1130-430 on Christmas, so I headed for work and Trevor spent the afternoon with his family. After I got home we had dinner with his family and we visited my grandparents and my sisters. It was a good Christmas.
Weekend befor Christmas... All my family came down the weekend before Christmas and we got to spend some time together it was lots of fun. We exchanged gifts and had a big Christmas dinner. It was really great!

4 comments:
I'm glad you posted again! Sounds like you guys had a great time during the holidays! Love ya!
Yay! Someone finally posted the family picture! I was wondering if we would ever get to see that!
P.S. Can't wait for your next blog! Betcha it'll get tons of comments! ;)
P.S. I just tried to download that picture but realized it's not good quality? Could you email me the original? Or at least tell me whose camera it is from? (I can't remember)
Thanx! Love you guys!
cute family, fun to see you Sunday. You are so cute pregnant.
Post a Comment