Monday, February 2, 2009

GOING PRIVATE

Well, the time has come that we have decided to go private. So... If you wish to continue reading our blog, post your email in my comments and I'll invite you! Thanks :)

24 comments:

Tim and Stephanie said...

stephcamp789@hotmail.com

Mitch & Kirstie Moore said...

Conrats on the baby news....what are you guys hoping for? I would love to keep updated on how things are going. kissable_2311@hotmail.com

Kendall K said...

Here ya go. mattlkeeler@gmail.com

Chance & Rachel said...

don't forget me! rachran@gmail.com

The Nebs said...

Don't forget us! thenebs04@hotmail.com

Ben and MaryJo Scott Family said...

Heidi
This is the only way I get to keepin touch with you since I rarely see you at work.
maryjo@elkmtnm.com

Congrats on the new addition to your family.

Colleen said...

colleenvt@hotmail.com!

Megan said...

meganlynndavis@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

alicenuckols@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

tdtruman@hotmail.com

lakeelers said...

lakeelers@yahoo.com

Lynette and Brad said...

Of course Mom wants to...you have my address!! Did you know I have a blog, too? I think you can check it out!! Mom

Janeen said...

yay another barlow baby yay! my email is janeenhackwell@hotmail.com please add me!

Rus & Bren said...

congrats on the baby. Lots of love Rustin & Brenda
tobybem@yahoo.com

Kirk, Julie, Justin, Jared and Krista said...

How else can I find out that the youngest grandchild is having a baby? Congrats, that is so cool.
soccermomjulie@msn.com

hunt-family said...

Congrats on the baby! Don't forget to add us
saragardner50@hotmail.com

Rivera Family said...

Congrats on your baby!! Don't gorget to add me. krivstg@gmail.com

JulesandBriPoulson said...

julie.poulson@gmail.com
Congrats on the baby! How have you been feeling? It would be so hard not to find out what your having, but it would be a fun surprise.

The Barlow Family said...

We'd love an invite! I'm not the greatest at keeping mine up-to-date, but we like to keep up on everyone else. Oh, and by the way CONGRATULATIONS! We are SUPER excited for you. You'll be a Great mom.
jandkatee@gmail.com

Nathan and Erin Mecham said...

Congrats. You will love being a mom. Add me. erin_12@hotmail.com

Jared & Shannon said...

Hey I just found your blog. Congrats on the baby! Don't forget to add us sblad@washk12.org

Whitney Party of 4 said...

Count us in

Reeve's said...

rowdybrooke@msn.com

Leesa Marie said...

leesa_holt@hotmail.com