Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The KitchenAid

A couple of weeks ago, I bought a KitchenAid. I wanted to learn how to bake better...



So, I decided to get brave and try something new...
I made Cinnamon rolls for the first time in my life! They turned out pretty good, but the first roll of dough was really ugly. Then once I got the hang of it... they looked like Cinnamon rolls! Why anyone would actually make dough without a KitchenAid or Bosch is beyond me! The KitchenAid has become my best friend in the kitchen. Can you guess which ones I made first?

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

They look yummy! I wish I was there to try them out.

Lynette and Brad said...

Good job, Heidi!! Hope you're saving some for me to taste!! :)

Colleen said...

Oh I'm super jealous! I want a Kitchen Aid or Bosch!! Those look awesome!! I'd have one too!!

Ploharz Family said...

I love my kitchenAid as well it's a life saver!