Friday, September 25, 2009

THANKS MOM!!!

Well, I hate to announce to the world that I had surgery, but I wanted to announce to the world how nice my mom is for taking care of me and Kelson while I'm recovering. Thanks mom, you're great! I'm so glad you were able to come down and spend time with us and cater to my every whem. HAHA Well, Thanks :)

Anyway... I can't just say that I had surgery and leave it at that or everyone will wonder. So... I have had a hernia for quite some time, and it started bothering me after delivering a baby. I guess all that pushing could make it worse. So, I decided I should get it fixed before my good insurance ends... so... I went to the doctor on Friday the 18th, and had surgery on Tuesday the 22nd. Now I'm just being a couch potato. Yes, I'm doing pretty good, just taking my time recovering.

1 comment:

Lynette and Brad said...

I'm just glad that I could come and help!! Thanks for letting me come and spend time with Kelson. Keep getting better...I love you all!