I quit my job at the Enterprise Pharmacy. Now I just work "as needed" at the hospital. Which has actually turned into almost a part time job, but what do ya do?! Trevor's job is still hangin in there enough to keep him busy. When he isn't working on he goes mountain lion hunting, and I think he really loves it.
Julie was in Enterprise for a week, so we of course got together... Collin and Kelson are 6 months apart, Kelson didn't have too much interest in Collin, but eventually they'll be buds.
Julie is way talented with Crocheting. She made Kelson such a little beanie, and he looks so cute in it!
Kelson at 6 months: (beware: picture overload)
has 1 tooth, and almost has a 2nd tooth
laughes lots, especially when he is tired
loves carrots and bananas
hates pears and doesn't handle peaches
sleeps all night- still :)
crawl/scoots backwards
sits (kinda wobbly like) on his own
reaches to be held
eats anything and everything he gets his hands on
loves to watch baby einstein
and much more!


No comments:
Post a Comment