Thursday, April 1, 2010

Going Private... AGAIN

Due to some strange issue a few months ago... I had to take the blog off private. So...
Since I'm going to be starting another blog to sell blankets, burp-rags, and possible other crafts (in the near future).  I thought it would be a good plan to put my personal-life blog back to private. 

So, if you want to continue reading the Gardner blog.  Leave your email in the comment or send me a message.

I'll keep you posted on the craft blog... so you can check it out when the time comes!

15 comments:

Scott and Kenzie Butler said...

For sure I want to keep seeing your blog! Here is my email address kenziebutler@gmail.com! I love hearing about you guys!

Jana said...

It is a smart idea! Did you ever hear the story of some lady saw her onw child on a adoption add...scary! It was someone who had stolen her pics from her blog. Mine has been private for along time. Smart chicky!! Would love an invite...you little man is so darling! Looks like he keeps you busy. Little boys are so much fun! Btw...you are so nice to be watching Taterman! I know Julie very much apprecaties it!

Here is my email janamommy@gmail.com

Shanley said...

Yeah remember me shanleytruman@yahoo.com. Kelson is getting so big. He's a cutie!

Sara Schwartz said...

I would like to read your blog too!! sara_bur2000@yahoo.com send me yours because I also went private!

Rivera Family said...

Put me on there!! krivstg@gmail.com

Tim and Stephanie said...

stephcamp789@hotmail.com

Norine said...

I am still interested in your life so for sure include me.

The Nebs said...

Don't forget me! thenebs04@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Kelson is so cute!! tdtruman@hotmail.com

Tacy said...

I want to keep reading! hunt4tacy@hotmail.com

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

m_samps0n@yahoo.com

Whitney Party of 4 said...

You should use etsy.com to sell it is awesome for homemade things it's better than blogger :)

Erica Locke said...

I want to see more. :)
mail4erica@gmail.com

The Barlow Family said...

Count us in...I know, I know I probably still haven't invited you to mine, but I'm going to try to get back into the blogging swing of things and as soon as I get it updated I'll send an invite your way too. Thanks!
Kathryn
jandkatee@gmail.com