Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween

Unfortunately I had to work on Halloween, so when I got home I was very tired.  I went to my in-laws house to get the kids and my mother-in-law was busy cutting up deer meat from the hunt.  So, I took Brett (11 yr old brother in law) and Kelson trick-or-treating in New Castle.  We didn't go to very many houses, but I was tired and I figured Kelson didn't need TONS of candy.  He let me put the lion costume on- but he did cry for a minute.  Once he realized people were giving him candy he didn't care about the costume at all.  After trick-or-treating in New Castle, we went to Andrea's house to get a treat.  Kelson was so happy from all his candy and the boys looked so cute.  Halloween evening with my boys made my day great!

2 comments:

Lynette Barlow said...

You have a dang cute little menagerie there!! Your cowardly lion is pretty cute and so is his cute little bro!!

Emilee said...

I love that little lion costume! The mane is awesome!!