On June 6, 2012 my grandpa Barlow passed away. He has been a huge part of my life. When he was in the hospital I had the chance to go see him a couple of times. I am grateful that I was able to tell him I love him.
On June 10th there was a viewing in St. George. There were so many people that he knew from working at the temple that came. The funeral and another viewing were on Monday, June 11. The funeral was wonderful. There was memories shared, advice given, and respects paid. The great-grandchildren and the grandchildren sang. It couldn't have been a more perfect day outside for the burial either. We love you grandpa. You will be missed.
 |
| the table display |
 |
| Grandpa's temple shoes |
 |
| American Legion |
 |
Uncle Dale with the flag
|
1 comment:
So sad to hear about your grandpa. He was such a good man, and he influenced a lot of people's lives.
Post a Comment