Kelson turned three yesterday! I can't believe that I have a three year old. Time goes by so fast. He is a sassy, independent, mischievous, talkative, loving little boy and I LOVE him to pieces. He loves to be outside, watch movies, play with Caleb, and go with dad (anywhere).
I told him he gets to pick what we eat for breakfast since it was his birthday and he said "hot dogs" haha Well, how about french toast? He loves hamburgers and hot dogs and he loves playing with trucks and tractors so... for his birthday I decided to do a construction party and bbq.
 |
| The invitation to his party |
After church it looked like rain, so we decided to move the party inside.
I ended up putting lots of work into the party, but it was worth it cause Kelson loved everything (especially his cake).
 |
| Dessert and drink table |
 |
| Cake and cupcakes |
 |
| Cake pop party favors and decorations |
While we were getting ready for the party he kept trying to still the backhoe off from the cake. I would say "You can have the backhoe after we cut the cake" So, he said "I need a knife to cut my cake!" haha It was pretty funny. There were a few gifts out before everyone got there Andrea would ask "who is this from?" and he would say "It's for me!" He was excited to open his gifts too.
Shortly after everyone got there, we ate dinner and then we brought the cake out to sing to Kelson. After singing we cut and served the cake. Before we lit the candles but the cake was out by Kelson, he kept saying "I need the fire!" He is such a cutie pie!
 |
| Getting ready to blow out the candles |
 |
| Diagonally striped cake (supposed to look like caution tape) |
After we ate some yummy cake and ice cream we let Kelson open his presents. He was taking SO long to open them, but he was enjoying every minute of it. He got so spoiled.
We got him a cap-gun for his birthday, since he asked for a gun. He was so funny the first time it popped! Almost like it scared him, but he thought it was so cool! He has already used almost all the extra caps we got him!
Hope your birthday was great Kelson! LOVE YOU!
3 comments:
That's so cute that he's such a BOY! The party turned out really cute, you did such a good job.
I can't believe he is 3 already either! You are such a cute Mom! And Kelson is such a cutie! I'm glad he had a good birthday!
So sad that we missed out on all the fun!! Looks like it was a real success!! Can't believe our little guy is already 3!! Can't wait to see you all again!! Love ya!!
Post a Comment