Saturday, March 23, 2013

I admire YOU!




Erica Locke
- Contagious smile and always smiling
- Beautiful inside and out
- BEST MOM to her sweet little Nixon
- Amazing blogger- one of my favorites to follow
- Friendly... makes friends with everyone!
Check out her blog here

Shanley Melessa
- Thinks about others
- Great photographer and very creative
- Cute hair ALWAYS
- Easy to get along with
- Always happy!
Check out her blog here

Julie Ploharz
- Great Mom
- Awesome at cutting and styling hair
- Beautiful and dresses cute all the time
- Very talented at sewing, crocheting, etc
- Sincere friend- genuinely cares for others
Check out her blog here

There are so many other people I admire who have blogs, and lots who don't.  Quick shout out to Miste- for being the little sister I never had! and also to my MOM, my Amazing Mother in Law, my sisters, my brothers, my sisters-in-law, brothers-in-law and so many more!  Thank you all for making me be a better me!  I admire you all in your own special way!



2 comments:

Portia said...

I love all these!! So glad u participated!

Shanley said...

You are so sweet! This made my day. I think you are a wonderful person and such a great momma and wife. I think it is awesome that you are running too and it is something I want to have the motivation to do! You go girl :)