Right now we have just over half of our back yard grass planted and starting to peek through the dirt. It will be nice when we have a back yard full of grass - next summer hopefully. We have been doing so much yard work, and I am loving it!! We will get cement in the next 3 weeks or so, and I will finally have a front porch so people can come to my front door!! The boys are so used to playing in the dirt, so once there is cement there we mind need a sandbox!! I put in a flower bed in my front yard, and we are working on getting a fire pit in our back yard. We got rain gutters and depending on how much money we put into cement will depend on if we paint the exterior of our home this year or not! I SO want to!! Our yard face lift has been fun working on it, but I am the type that I started and now I want the results... like right now! I am learning patience waiting on my flowers to bloom from seeds and waiting on my grass to grow! At least we have Andrea's yard we can enjoy while ours is still a work in progress. We have also loved the new stroller and go for walks almost every night!
Here's to a HAPPY, FUN-filled SUMMER!!


2 comments:
I'm so excited for you to have your yard finished, too!! Kelson and Caleb say you have been working hard!! :)Looks like lots of fun in Andrea's yard, anyway!! Love you!
Your boys are so CUTE!! Andreas little girl is also flipping adorable!! Your so lucky to live by her!
Post a Comment