Wednesday, August 28, 2013

DRUM ROLL PLEASE...


We are excited, scared, shocked, and HAPPY
You read it right...
BABY 3 & 4  are due March 13, 2014!!

I tried three times... every time I upload the picture it turns it sideways... not sure why!  The yellow glare is the top of the sonogram.  If you look close -and sideways- you can see Baby A (on top) head -and body is kinda blurry.  Baby B (bottom) is head on left and body to the right!  AMAZING!!

TWINS!

**Disclaimer** After reading a few comments I thought I'd add this to the post...
This picture was taken before we knew we were expecting #4 (thanks Photoshop for adding the & 4)!!  Trevor would probably be smiling more and I might look much more afraid!

5 comments:

bliss' said...

I am so excited for you guys! Cameron came home telling me yesterday but then quickly says but don't tell Trevor said not to! I have all ways thought twins would be fun but challenging!!!

Shanley said...

Oh my cuteness! You are an adorable momma, and that is WAY exciting!! I bet you guys were so surprised! What a cute way to announce, but come on Trevor...no smiles even in the twin picture?? I need to have a talk with him! Ha ha

Ricci Harvey said...

For real! Trevor does not look excited AT ALL! TWINS! That's sooooo exciting! Congratulations! I'm a little jealous too. It would be so hard but so worth it!

Lynette Barlow said...

Yes...G'ma is feeling the same emotions as Heidi...a little bit scared for her...but all and all...I am VERY excited!! I'll help all I can. It will definitely be worth it!

Portia said...

How exciting for you guys!!! I would die!! I couldn't think of a better mom to handle two more though:)