Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Back to School

I don't know where the last 5 years have gone!!  I can't believe I have a child in Kindergarten!!  Kelson started school yesterday.  He was really excited, but he was pretty nervous too.  He liked the idea of eating lunch at school and riding the bus home.  Well, he ended up having a pretty hard time getting on the bus, but he did it and he made it home!!  I'm so proud of him!
 
Caleb has been telling me all day yesterday and before school today  "I don't want to go to school."  But when it was time to go, he was one excited little boy!  He didn't even cry when I dropped him off.  He is getting big so fast!  He told me on the way that he wants  to ride the bus home!  Ha ha  He wants to be just like Kelson.  

1 comment:

Lynette Barlow said...

I LOVE all your little cuties so much!! They're awesome!! :)