Monday, October 6, 2014

Marathon, Conference, and 8 month old twins

Marathon and Conference
Pretty much every year the Gardner family goes camping over Conference weekend because it is the opening week of the elk hunt.  This year, I chose not to go.
 Me and the 4 kids went to St. George and enjoyed some good Barlow family fun.  My twin brothers ran the marathon so we watched part of their race, we ate good food, we watched conference, the boys got to play with their cousins (Aliza, Tate, and Rylee) and it was a great weekend.
After the marathon
Lynzee (4 months), Hattie, (7 weeks) and Leah (8 months)
8 months!!!
Leah and Noah turned 8 months on Saturday, Oct. 4!  It is so crazy how fast the time has gone!  They hit some major milestones this month!! Leah started sitting!  Noah started scooting!  Noah has completely outgrown 0-3 month clothes. Leah has started saying "mmmom" and "mmommma" and yes it totally melts my heart!!  Noah is starting to sit, but still pretty tipsy and doesn't catch himself at all.  Just today Leah started getting on her hands and knees and rocking.  These babies are going to be crawling before too long!!  They are both eating most baby food.  We haven't tried any meats yet or baby snacks.  They both prefer fruits to veggies, but they will usually eat just about any baby food.  Leah weighs 10 lbs 14.5 oz and Noah weighs 12 lbs 9.5 oz.  They are drooling tons and biting everything, but still only have 2 teeth (they both got their bottom two teeth between 6 and 7 months).
They are starting to realize when I am holding one baby and they get jealous, which is making them kind of hard right now.  But on the other hand... since they are starting to sit and be a little bit mobile they are more content on the floor.  Life is crazy busy with them but I wouldn't change it for anything.  I love these twins so much!  I LOVE being a mom and I have the cutest 4 kids ever!! 




Leah sitting
Noah has become camera happy :)


2 comments:

Lynette Barlow said...

SO cute!! I love your kids so dang much! (Even Caleb when he's being a monster!!) :)

Shanley said...

Holy cow! I can't believe how much they changed from 7 to 8 months. They are both absolutely adorable and growing too fast. You guys did an amazing job on Baylee's baby shower. It looks adorable! You are so talented.