Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A toothache, painting, and a hair cut

So, on the evening of the 9th (I think) Trevor's tooth started hurting him so bad. I've never seen him in so much pain. Me being a Pharmacy Tech was trying to think of what could help subside the pain... We tried a few different things, and it seemed like nothing worked!! So, late into the night we found that if Trevor sucked on an ice cube the pain would go away. After going through over two trays of ice, Trevor finally fell asleep around 5:00A.M. He woke up and didn't have much pain, so he stayed home from work to sleep. Later that afternoon we were able to get him into the new Dentist in Enterprise, and luckily he was able to help Trevor out.

Ever since we moved into our house, I've wanted to paint one of the walls in the living room red. I tried to paint the wall, while Trevor was getting his sleep on Monday morning. Tried being the key word. Unfortunately, red is a very hard color to paint. Not only is it hard to make it look good, I ran out of paint before I finished the wall!! When Trevor woke up in the afternoon, we went to Brackens and bought more paint. Then... I made him help me fix the paint job. He did such a good job fixing my paint mess!! He is the BEST ever! On Monday of this week, I was fortunate enough to have Keith come paint our ceilings white. All we have left in the painting department is the doors and the trim!! I'm so excited for it to be all finished. Then all post pictures of our cute little house.

Last Thursday, I had an appointment to get my hair cut... And I got it cut!!! My hair is now around 10 inches shorter!!! Emilee did such a great job. Thanks EM! You are great! I know I know... Post Pictures... Well, I don't have pictures to post yet! My goal is to post pictures next time I update the blog!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

You are the cutest! I'm glad that Trevor was able to help you out painting and I'm totally excited to see your new hair cut! Love ya!

Lynette and Brad said...

Wow, Heidi! I'm excited to see the new "do" next week!! And I'm excited to see the cute house -- next month!! Love ya bunches!

Norine said...

So, what was wrong with Trevor's tooth? Hope all is well. We'll see you soon for Thanksgiving! Norine

Nathan and Erin Mecham said...

You cut your hair!! I am excited to see it. I haven't seen you in a while. Well, you really need to post pictures of your house so I can see it.

Janeen said...

Husbands are the best. They always clean up our messes! lol and painting is hard, we have been doing that too!