Friday, March 27, 2009

IT'S A BOY

Yesterday, Trevor and I went to the doctor for an ultra-sound... It is such an amazing thing. We were able to see the heart beating, see his stomach, the umbilical cord, his head, his ribs, his... (that's how we know it's a boy!!) and etc. Then we were able to see some 3D and 4D ultra-sound pictures of his face. We saw his eye lids, his mouth, and his nose. It seems more real to me now.
He is growing good, and seems to be healthy.
The doctor confirmed my due date at July 29th! We are really excited to be having a boy!
We started painting the nursery, and today I picked out the crib set and theme for the room. I'm getting so excited doing stuff for the little fella!

6 comments:

Rus & Bren said...

Congratulation!!! That is so exciting. Oh, to have those feelings again. I miss being pregnant.

Lynette and Brad said...

Can't wait to see little Trevor!! He'll be so cute!! You're so funny, Heidi!! I like your description of everything you saw in the ultrasound!! You make this G'ma smile!! Love you all!

Tim and Stephanie said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! A little boy will be so fun! Congrats!

Colleen said...

That is so awesome! Congratulations! I'm super excited for you and excited to see the handsome little guy!!

Jared & Shannon said...

Congratulations! It is so fun to see them on the ultrasound!

lakeelers said...

We are excited that you get a boy, it seems like the girls rule the Barlow bunch this year. We are excited for our girls to come.

Love ya linda