So, On Tuesday morning I got up bright and early to get ready for work. Well, I love to sleep. After hitting the snooze on the alarm one too many times; I finally got up and had to really hurry to be to work on time. I get all ready, packed my lunch, packed Trevor's lunch, and head out the door. So far it's just a normal work day... Driving with the pedal to the metal cause I'm running late. This is when the story gets interesting... Literally out of nowhere a bird, a BIG STUPID BIRD, flew out in front of my car... no time to swerve... I hit the bird! But it wasn't just a little hit. First it hit my hood, then bounced up and hit my windshield. Well, the worst part of my story... It put some very lovely dents in my hood!!
Seriously??? Who hits a bird and gets a dent in their car?!?! Thinking about it... it's really quite funny, but when I look at my car... It's not funny at all. Check it out...
Seriously??? Who hits a bird and gets a dent in their car?!?! Thinking about it... it's really quite funny, but when I look at my car... It's not funny at all. Check it out...
Here is my lovely hood!
4 comments:
That is a funny story...and quite random :) Too bad about the dents though :(
gosh Heidi, maybe if you hadn't of hit the snooze button you would have missed the bird...ha ha. That really does suck that you have a dent now.
I'm so sorry. Britt and C.J. have a story like that. A turkey did more damage than a cow.
lol that is funny! Heidi you always have the best luck!!! And that does stink about the dent.
Post a Comment