Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Christmas Tree

I have been bugging Trevor to get me a tree for pretty much all of December.  He still had not got a tree as of Monday.  So, when we were over at the In-laws house on Monday night, I told Brett (he is 10) that he could go find me a tree, just as long as it wasn't a cedar tree.  So, yesterday right after school he said he HAD to go find me a tree.  He went for a hike across their private property and found one, then cut it down!  This is the cute Christmas tree he got.

1 comment:

Erica Locke said...

I love your tree. And sorry to hear about bummer bills and stuff. I hate when things like that just pop up and if feels like money down the drain because you don't get anything extra from it. It seems like stuff like this comes all at once. Good luck with everything. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas.