Saturday, February 19, 2011

Terrible two at 19 months!!!

Quite often people ask how my little Kelson is doing and my response is usually something like "He is doing good, he's NAUGHTY though."  Of course that leads to more questions... "Why is he naughty?" or "What does he do that is naughty?"  Then I have to tell people I have pregnesia and can't remember.  So, while I'm thinking about it I'm going to document some of the things Kelson has done that is naughty.

KELSON BEING NAUGHTY:
  ~ Played in the ashes at grandma's when no one was watching.
  ~ Colored with purple crayola marker on grandma's tile, wall, outlet cover, and carpet.
  ~ Colored with crayons on about 3 different walls at home.
  ~ Occasionally takes the stopper out of the bathroom sink and puts items down it.
  ~ I say don't hit, so he hits even harder.
  ~ Has repeated his Uncle Brett saying "dumb idiot"
  ~ I say come here, bring me a diaper, lets go, throw this away, and other phrases... and he says "NO"
  ~ He hates to sit in the shopping cart for more than about 5 minutes, but won't hold my hand to walk... he goes where ever he wants to go.  (Has thrown a very large fit in public because of this.)
  ~ Climbs on anything and everything that he knows he shouldn't

Even though he has done all of these things, and continues to do some of them I can't help but love him!  I have my hands full for sure, but wouldn't trade it for anything.

Love you little guy!

No comments: