Saturday, February 19, 2011

a little update...

The last 3 weeks have been different than I'm used to.  Trevor has been working out of town.  He leaves on Sunday evening and comes home on Thursday or Friday.  I have spent a lot of time at my in laws house, and doing other random things.  Just some of the things I've been up to:
I made some wood crafts with my sister Andrea, sister-in-law Jamie, and cousin Mandi. (Thanks Tammy for the ideas)
I had an ultra-sound at 21 1/2 weeks- did NOT find out the gender.
I have worked a few shifts at the hospital.
Made 2 baby quilts and started making a car seat cover.
Took Kelson to his 18 month well-baby check.
   He is growing too fast.  He is now 25 pounds (28-30%) and about average in height and head circumference.
Played with Kelson lots.
I have been lazy too.
   I have noticed this pregnancy I am much more tired and don't ever want to do anything.


One of the decorations that we made.



Blankets for if it's a girl


Blanket for if it's a boy.

1 comment:

Ricci Harvey said...

You aren't finding out what the baby is? I'm so jealous, I think that would be so fun to wait!