Friday, May 20, 2011

Swimming Fun and Mothers Day

Some of my family came down over Mothers Day weekend.  So, we decided to get together and have a cook out and do some swimming at my mom's.  On Saturday we set up my moms patio furniture that we gave her for mothers day, and we enjoyed each others company.  It was a hot day in St. George and I wanted to swim oh so badly but the swimming suit did not quite fit :(  But here are a few pics from swimming.


For Mothers day we went to my moms church in St. George.  Getting there was an adventure... Kelson barfed all over in the car.  My pregnant nose could hardly stand the smell, so we had to pull over for me to get out and clean up my boy.  He rode the rest of the way in stinky shirt and no pants- just in case he did it again.  So, when we got there we really had to improvise with his clothes... it was an adventure.  My brother Jordan played the piano in Sacrament meeting and he did a fabulous job.  After Sacrament meeting me, Trevor, Kelson, Andrea, and Ivica went back to moms house.  Andrea, Ivica, and I started preparing dinner and dessert.  And Trevor tended Kelson- since we didn't think he should go to nursery and get all the kids sick.  After the others came home from church we ate the delicious dinner and visited before we all left for home.  It was a fun weekend.  I love you mom- happy mothers day. 
Kelson loved playing with Jo.  He was so cute with her.  I just hope he loves the new baby just as much.  I think after seeing him interact with Jo he might be just a little TOO helpful.  Here are a few pics of the kids on Sunday right after church.




Kelson (& Trevor) gave me a beautiful single stemmed rose and when Kelson handed it to me it almost made me cry.  I love being a mom and I'm so excited to be a mom for the second time.

No comments: