Monday, December 31, 2012

CHRISTMAS FUN

  Beware... Picture overload!!!
On Christmas eve I baked and baked and baked some more.  I made 2 pumpkin rolls, (plus one that failed), a cheese ball, sugar cookies, and spinach and artichoke dip.  We decided to let the kids help with the sugar cookies and they loved it!!  Kelson helped cut them out and then Caleb and Rylee helped eat and frost them.






We headed over to Trevor's parents house at about 5:00 on Christmas eve.  We ate yummy food and then we watched the movie "Christmas Oranges" It was a good movie.  Kelson was so into it, just kept his eyes glued to the screen and then when Trevor asked if he liked the movie he said "No" haha it was pretty funny.  After the movie ended we headed home to put the kids to bed.  The next morning we got up and I made Christmas morning Cinnamon Rolls.  While they were raising we opened presents.  Caleb and Kelson both LOVED opening all the gifts.  They got so spoiled we had such a great Christmas.






  Trevor got me a new wallet which was a suprise, but I have needed/wanted a new one for over a year.  The funny part is that he bought it at Loves-Truck-Stop haha, but it is really cute and I love it!  After opening our gifts we ate the yummy cinnamon rolls as soon as they came out of the oven.  Then we headed over to Andrea's house.  They were still opening a few gifts.  We stayed there for about 40 minutes before we headed back to Trevor's parents house.  We basically had a whole other Christmas there.  They all spoiled us, it was so fun! I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and that Santa brought you everything you hoped for!!

No comments: