Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I haven't been very faithful at posting Thankful Thursday posts...  But  I AM THANKFUL.
Today I am thankful for new beginnings, chances to make right and start fresh.  I am thankful that even though we all make mistakes it is possible to be forgiven and try to be better.
I have had such the negative outlook on everything lately and I don't like it!  I have been more careful of my thoughts, words and actions the last week and have tried to be more positive.  I can't believe how much better my day goes when I do this.  I am thankful that the things I have done and said in the last month or so can be forgotten and forgiven.  I am so glad that I have this new year (kinda late I know) to try to be a better mom, a more positive person, less judgmental, and true friend.
TODAY I"M THANKFUL FOR WHAT I CAN BE!!!

No comments: