Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Envelope

The debate is still going on... do we find out the genders or do we wait?!  Well, I really really want to know, and Trevor really doesn't want to know.  How do you agree or compromise on something so black and white- when you can't make gray??  Well, I had him convinced it would still be fun to find out before if we opened it on Christmas morning.  BUT.... that is SO far away.  I have a cute little card with the genders on it sealed in an envelope from my ultra sound yesterday.  I will probably wait a little while, but I am hoping Trevor will give in and let us open the envelope before Christmas.  



We are so excited to be having twins and yesterday at my appointment the doctor said there is 2 placenta's and that means they are more than likely fraternal NOT identical.  It makes me even more excited after seeing their sweet little pictures at the ultra sound...

Twin A profile
Twin A saying "Hi" (Hand)

Twin B
Twin B foot
Just some stats from yesterday's appt:
Baby A= weighs 8oz and has a heart beat of 146 bpm (beats per minute)
Baby B= weighs 9oz and has a heart beat of 150 bpm 

5 comments:

bliss' said...

Oh my gosh that is exciting it will be easier to convince him now you "know" you just have to look! I hope he lets you because I want to know too!!!!!!

Lynette Barlow said...

This Grandma is so excited!! I hope Trevor will give in...hey, this is a partnership! You both need to compromise! You compromised by not finding out yesterday...Trevor can compromise by opening the envelope when you want to!!

The Nebs said...

Oh I hope he gives in!! But I will say, finding out Christmas morning would be one AWESOME Christmas present! Such a cute idea! But honestly, I can't say I'd be able to wait that long! I can't wait to find out what you're having, I can't imagine how anxious YOU must be! Oh please give in Trevor!! :) Congratulations by the way!

Shanley said...

That was a way good compromise. I am SOOO excited for you. At least that kind of gives you a clue that they might be boy and girl huh? Since they aren't identical. I guess we will see!

Portia said...

Oh my, i'd kill Rye! You need, like need to find out! :) I'm excited for u!