When we first found out we were pregnant, Kelson was really excited, but Caleb did NOT want a baby. After we found out it was 2 he still was not happy and Kelson thought it was great! Soon Caleb started hearing anyone say baby and he will say "2 babies." He seems excited, but I don't think he realizes how much will really change when they get here. He still sometimes says he doesn't want babies here, but I think we are making progress with him starting to like them before they are even born.
Well, usually when we talk about babies he tries to lift up my shirt to find them. Last night he put his hands on my belly and said right to it "Hi babies" It was one of the sweetest moments this pregnancy. I love my boys so much and am so excited for them to have 2 more babies to play with and interact with.
1 comment:
I can relate!! Knox was so anti babies, but for some reason out of nowhere he fell in love! Everyday, he has to come and lift my shirt up and say "Hi baby, do you hear me, I love you!" ....They will love the new babies!
Post a Comment