Thursday, November 21, 2013

Pregnancy Journal

This pregnancy is much harder than being pregnant with one, my back constantly aches, I have to use the bathroom about every 2 hours, I feel like i'm starving every 2-3 hours, and I have NO energy.  But it is also a little more fun with all the extra ultra sounds and feeling the movement so much sooner!!  Yesterday I had another ultrasound and now I know the exact positions and locations of the babies. They might change position still before running out of room, but they are probably not going to change location.  It is kinda fun to know which baby is moving.
Some fun pregnancy facts from the ultra sound at 23 weeks 6 days
Baby Girl (A)- Head down position with feet in my ribs.  We got to watch her swallow and open and close her mouth during u/s. Measuring 22 weeks 4 days.  Approximate weight is 1 pound 2 oz.  Heart Rate- 141 bpm.
Baby Boy (B)- Mostly in breech position- head in upper abdomen, butt just below left ribs.  Measuring 23 weeks 1 day.  Approximate weight is 1 pound 4 oz.  Heart Rate- 130 bpm.
Baby boy profile/body

My favorite pic from this u/s.  Baby girl profile and baby boy foot

1 comment:

Ricci Harvey said...

Sooo cute Heidi! I'm so glad you get a girl! That little boy will have lots of fun with brothers too!