We started off our Halloween fun on Wednesday, Oct. 30th. Kelson had a Halloween party at preschool and he was pretty excited about going as a cowboy! He loves school and he loved getting candy at school that day.
| Kelson ready for school |
After the carnival we headed over to see Grandma and Brett in the costumes. They had fun eating candy and playing at Grandma's for a while.
I had to work on Halloween, so I was kind of tired, but we still had a fun time Trick or Treating with Rylee the cowgirl! We just walked to a few houses on Andrea's street and drove to a few other places. Rylee and Caleb loved getting candy and Kelson was silly and waited in the car at the last house cause going to the door wasn't worth the candy.
We had a Happy Halloween and hope you all had a Happy Halloween as well!!
2 comments:
It looks like your boys had a blast. They are the cutest cowboy and indian I have ever seen!
Awww...your little cowboy and indian look so cute!! Bet they had a ball!!
Post a Comment