![]() |
| I think I grew since last week!! |
How far along? 28 weeks
Weight Gain? 18 pounds. I feel like the weight gain has come in spurts.
Stretch Marks? Not yet, but don't think i'll be able to say that much longer!
Belly button in or out? Out and stretching weird.
Movement? Lots of movement still. Starting to hurt when baby girl kicks me in the ribs. Baby boy is all over the place (especially on my bladder)!
Milestones? Officially in the 3rd trimester! Which also means I am now on light bed rest!
Sleep? Waking up less than 2 times in the night excites me way more than it should!! I have created a trail in the carpet from the bed to the bathroom. If it isn't a bathroom break keeping me awake it is hunger or pain.
Best moment this week? Spending last Saturday with Trevor and the boys... getting out in the fresh air while getting a Christmas tree. The getting out moments are coming to an end with light bed rest.
Miss anything? Getting out of bed without pain somewhere in my body. I miss having a "lap" when Caleb or Kelson want to read books I have to convince them to sit next to me instead of on me. I miss picking up Caleb every time he wants held.
Symptoms? Starting to feel braxton hicks (especially when driving). Sore back.
What I'm looking forward to this week? Going to my ultra sound on Monday to see my sweet babies and ask the doc all my questions. And of course I'm super excited for Christmas and family time!
Other random things to share?? My glucose test is on Monday and I am scared to death that I'm going to fail and have to take the 3 hour fasting test! I have had no problems in the past, but the chances increase when carrying multiples. I live on carbs and sugar! Most of the food I want to eat would not be allowed on a gestational diabetes diet.
I feel like I maybe should have gained more weight by this point and I feel nervous I'm not in taking enough calories... hoping the doc can tell me if I am on track or how to help me gain healthy weight. I don't think it helps that everyone tells me I am small... you wouldn't think it would get old to hear that, but it does. Especially when I am already worried about my weight.
I am starting to get heartburn again. I had it at the beginning of my 2nd trimester, but it sort of subsided and now I think it is coming back more frequent.
I am starting to feel like this pregnancy is close to over. I feel anxious to get the nursery done and be ready sooner than normal. I am nervous for strict bed rest and hope it doesn't happen!

1 comment:
How would it be to only have gained 18 pounds by 28 weeks especially with twins!!! I know u said that u don't like hearing that but I'm sure they are healthy and just eating all your food:) u look great!
Post a Comment