Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Comparison!

 When I first found out I was pregnant time when by kinda slow, especially while we were waiting to announce.  Then, when I found out it was twins I think time stopped for about 3 weeks!  Ever since the holiday season began (around Thanksgiving) time is going by SO fast!
I have been working on baby quilts, baby burp rags, and getting ready for Christmas.  Oh and I can't forget I have also been growing and growing!!  People tell me all the time "you are so small for having twins!"  Well folks, in my opinion I'm not small!  At my last appointment I was measuring 4 cm larger than a single pregnancy!! I am pretty sure my body hurts like i'm huge!!  I never really got big with singletons.  Let's compare... 
36 weeks
27 weeks

2 comments:

Shanley said...

Oh you look so cute! With this pregnancy you are all baby for sure! I bet you are so busy preparing for these littles, with the holidays and everything else going on. They will be here before you know it!

Colleen said...

You look great Heidi!! I totally feel your pain. I wish time would now go faster than ever for your sake!! I delivered at 36+4 and had measured at 41 since like week 34 weeks and the last week measured at 40 weeks since I dropped. I love my boys on the outside so much more!!