Tuesday, January 21, 2014
THANK YOU!!
As I mentioned in my last post... my sisters threw me a baby shower. It turned out so great!! I can't thank them enough, or the people who came to support. I feel so blessed to have so much family and friends willing to come visit and bring gifts! The little poem on the invite was so that we could consider the shower a diaper shower! It worked out great! I got around 180 size newborn diapers, around 700 size one diapers, around 250 size two diapers and a box of size three diapers! And tons of wipes!!! I also got a few other things (clothes, hair bows, socks, etc). I feel a small weight has been lifted off my shoulders... that I won't have to stress about the cost of buying so many diapers especially at the start while we have all of our medical bills. I don't know what else to say except THANK YOU!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great time. So happy to have been there. Family is Great
It was a great idea and it worked out wonderful! It was fun to have family and friends there to visit with and you're in pretty good shape now! ♡
Post a Comment