Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Kelson

Five years ago I became a mom! I spent the day (07/08/09) in the hospital anxiously awaiting his arrival.  Wondering if I'd be a good mom, what he would look like, what we would name him, etc.
Where did the time go??  When did my baby boy become a little boy?  He is no longer a baby, he is no longer a toddler, but a little dirty faced boy!  We have been through teething, sleepless nights, ear infections and much more.  I watched him take his first steps, make his first word, I have watched him grow day after day.  And now looking at my 5 year old, I love him as much now (if not more than) when he was first placed into my arms. I love his dirty face, his holey pants, his toothless grin.  I love his red hair and hazel eyes.  I love his imagination, his shyness and his silly words.  I LOVE his hugs, his kisses and his laughter.  I love this little boy more than words can say.  Happy Birthday KELSON TREVOR GARDNER!  I love you just the way you are!!!

Kelson loves bossing Caleb around, luckily he does it in a nice way and Caleb just goes along with it.  He loves anything that has to do with trucks, tractors, horses and cows.  He also loves to play in the dirt and mud.  He thinks it is the funnest thing to squirt other people with his squirt gun.  He loves to swim and to play with uncle Brett and his cousins. He is really excited to start his first season of Soccer in August and also very excited to be going into Kindergarten.  He is an awesome big brother!  He loves the babies SO much and loves to get them to smile and laugh.  He lost his first tooth on July 2nd. He is around 38 pounds and 3 ft 5 inches tall.




2 comments:

Ricci Harvey said...

It is so crazy how fast time flies! He is darling!

Lynette Barlow said...

Oh how I love this boy!