Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March 29, 2008

I was hardly able to sleep... I woke up extra early and went over to Emilee's house so she could do my hair.  We talked, laughed, and wondered about what was coming.  After I left Emilee's I went home to put on my make-up.  I could hardly eat, but I knew I needed to eat something.  After I was finally ready I loaded up the car.  Soon me and Trevor were on our way.  We talked and laughed on our ride.  When we arrived we left each others side to go to our dressing rooms and change for the ceremony.  We got all ready- got together again and waited for everyone to be seated.  We talked with Grandpa Barlow, Jeff, Christy, and my mom while we waited.  They left the room and soon so did we.  We were going to change our lives forever!!  The room was beautiful and filled with all our closest family and friends.  My Grandpa Barlow performed the ceremony and it was great!  Of course I cried... It was the happiest moment in my life!  I just married my very best friend!
3 years ago today was such a beautiful day, when I married the love of my life!  I love even more today and I wouldn't trade the last 3 years for anything.  I love you Trevor!  Thank you for being in my life forever.



3 comments:

Ricci Harvey said...

How cute! Happy Anniversary! Your grandpa sealed Curtis and I as well.

Emilee said...

I remember that morning..like it was yesterday! Happy Anniversary a few days late!

Erica Locke said...

Yay for 3 happy years!