180 days down, and only 100 days to go...
Most days I feel like this is the longest pregnancy in history... Every once in awhile I think about all the things I need/should do before the baby gets here, and I feel like I'm running out of time.
I mostly think about the house situation. I want something bigger, but not just anything bigger... I want 1 house in particular that we have been hoping to get since last June. We made an offer on this house when it was a short sale, and before they did anything with our offer the listing expired. The house went to the public auction- got postponed a few times and finally was sold back to the lender. Now this house that we still want is in "no-mans land" The lender has to assign an agent before the house can be put on the market or be able to accept offers. We have a Realtor contacting the lender weekly, but still no date available for offer. With this being the house situation I keep wondering how or where we are going to fit another baby and baby necessities in our tiny home. I really need to reorganize and buy lots of waterproof storage containers. So, my goals for before baby #2 gets here are: clean-out fabric scraps (I'm doing this by making scrap quilts... which is actually a really fun project), organize all the sewing and wood crafting things I own, deep clean Kelson's room and make room for all the necessities a new baby will need, deep clean my bedroom so the cradle/bassinet will fit in there, reorganize the laundry closet, reorganize the linen closet, buy a few more clothes for if it's a girl, and last but NOT least- come up with boy names that we actually both like. When I think about this list along with all the daily activities and some working days I feel like I'm running out of time.
1 comment:
so i stressed about getting everything done also. I know how you feel. By the time I did have the baby I felt like I accomplished everything in my power that i could and then I had Josh and there was so much more I should have and could have done. Don't stress too much! Just enjoy only having kelson right now cause you can never go back! I wish I would have enjoyed collin a little more cause now everything takes a little more effort!! Just a little julie advice. Take what you want from it!
Post a Comment