Thursday, March 24, 2011

"Sounds like life to me"

Kelson has been so cranky lately... he got a fever over last weekend and when his fever dropped he ended up with a cold.  So, I decided yesterday that I better take him to the doctor.  I am so glad that I did.  He has double ear infections (isn't ironic he got ear infections the month I paid off his tubes) and a throat infection.  Poor little guy- no wonder he has been crying more than usual.
Kelson is getting so big/grown up and he is very naughty, but he is so much fun and brings so much joy into our home.  He is starting to talk SO much.  His vocabulary has grown tons in the last month or so.  One of my favorite things that he has said "I na naughney (naughty)!"

I have been working a little more than usual lately, which is kinda nice for the money.  Having a baby with crappy insurance is really expensive.  I am almost to my 3rd and final trimester!  I have been feeling pretty good.  I unfortunately catch every cold that goes around.  I have had some back and hip pain, but nothing I can't handle.  I know all the pain and sickness is going to be well worth it!  I'm getting really excited to know if a boy or girl will be joining the family.  We can't agree on boy names, but if we have a girl her name will be Aubrey Ann or Roxie Lyn.  The baby has been moving so much lately- it is so fun.
I got released from YW a few weeks ago, it was a small relief, but I am also very sad about it.  Still no calling- but I'm not going to lie... it's kinda nice just having a break.

Things have pretty much been the same for Trevor, just working lots and playing/hunting when he gets a chance.  He also got released from his calling (gospel essentials teacher) about a month and a half ago.  He still doesn't have a calling either, although, he has become a substitute teacher for youth Sunday school classes.

As for the house situation... shortly after my last post- the house we have been looking at came back on the market as a foreclosure.  We wrote up an offer on Mar. 14.  We heard back from the bank on Mar. 22nd. They had counter-offered... higher than we hoped, but if we didn't accept it then we would be part of a multi-offer.  Multi-offer meaning they take 3 offers and review them and decide which is the highest/best offer.  So, as of now we accepted the offer!  If before closing on the house we change our mind for some reason we will walk away.  I don't imagine that happening.  Because we accepted the counter-offer higher than we wanted to pay we probably won't be able to do all the fix-ups right away, but it was such a good deal we didn't want to pass it up.  So now we are on the search for a great loan and interest rate, deep cleaning our house, and trying to find possible renters for our house. 

2 comments:

Ricci Harvey said...

What house is this that you bought?

Ploharz Family said...

Yay! i am so glad you will probably get the home! I hope all goes well with it! Sorry about all the sickness that is never fun with kids. Can't wait to see you soon!