Even before we opened the envelope, I had these cards made (except the genders) and ordered scratch off stickers. As soon as the stickers arrived we mailed off these cute cards to my family and shortly after told all of Trev's family.
We couldn't be more excited to have 1 of each!! I wasn't way surprised, cause ever since the beginning of this pregnancy I had a feeling I was having a boy... but never a strong feeling it was more than 1. I also had a dream it was a boy and a girl and after the ultrasound I just kinda thought that.
I am growing and getting more uncomfortable everyday. I am also feeling more and more movement everyday... which is amazing!! I can already see the movements in my belly which is weird cause it seems too early to be able to see it, but I guess I do have around 2 pounds of baby in there. The doctor told me at my last appointment that he is a little worried about me- because of my small frame. He already told me to plan self-disciplined bed rest starting at 28 weeks. Self-disciplined bed rest is basically taking it easy... resting multiple times a day- including laying on my left side more frequently, not lifting, and mostly not standing for long periods of time. He wants me off my feet early so that the pressure and weight of the babies won't press on my cervix and make it thin in preparation to labor. It will be hard to do so little, but it will be worth it if theses babies can stay in there for a good 36 to 37 weeks. The doc set my goal date at February 13th- which is 36 weeks!
Some random things about this pregnancy I don't want to forget... I think at 22 weeks I have gained around 10 pounds. And I can't seem to ever get enough to eat. I started wearing maternity pants around 21 weeks and they are definitely more comfortable. I don't get heartburn often yet, but when I get it- it is so bad I feel like I can't breath! Lifting Caleb and bending over for things is getting harder and harder. At the end of the day after standing for too long at once my back really aches. I have to tell myself constantly how worth it all of the aches and pains are! I'm already very excited to meet these little babies.


2 comments:
That's so fun! I love hearing all the details!
You look adorable! What a cute idea to tell the fam. I love it! I am so excited for you guys!!
Post a Comment