Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thankful Days 10, 11, 12, &13

Wow!  I got really behind on my thankful posts... so, today I'm going to be thankful for a couple of things. 
First I'm thankful for Kelson.
I love Kelson with my entire heart!  He is such a fun, naughty, spoiled little boy.  He is getting more personality everyday.  He is learning so much so fast... it is amazing.  I'm reminded everyday that he is my sole responsibility, and it is through me and Trevor what he will learn and also believe.  It is a scary thought, but he is worth every second of every day!  And since I haven't posted stats for a while, here is just a little bit about him:
 He is about 22.5 pounds. 
 Loves snacks but hates to sit still long enough for meal time.
 Loves to go outside.
 Loves to play chase.
 Both a mommas boy and a daddy's boy.
 Hates to be held for more than about 5 minutes at a time.
 Loves dogs and horses.
 He has about 15-20 words in his vocabulary (including names).
   Just a few: dog, horse, baby, Jamie (mayme), grandpa (bampba), Hi, hello, night night (nigh nigh)

I'm also thankful for Trevor.
He is such a hard working, loving, happy, NO complaining, sarcastic, handsome, father and husband.  He does so much for me and our family.  He works hard so that I don't have to work too often and can stay home with Kelson.  He loves spending time with Kelson and I know that Kelson loves it.  He RARELY complains about anything.  He is such a great guy and I love him so so much.  He is my very best friend and I'm so grateful that he is a part of my life.

1 comment:

Ricci Harvey said...

You have such a sweet family Heidi! I love ya, and miss ya!