Monday, November 22, 2010

Thankful Days 21 & 22

Today I'm thankful for my TALENTS.
  Yesterday I taught the YW lesson on talents.  As I was preparing I was thinking over all of the talents that I DO have.  I don't want to brag, but I am grateful that I have the talent of sewing, of crafting, of teaching...  I was thinking back to High School, and realized I had many talents which I have lost from not doing them anymore, talents such as: dance, cheer, playing the flute, making friends easy.  But then I realized maybe those talents were more needed when I was younger, and maybe we all have some talents that come and then go.  Maybe not even for our benefit but for others benefit.  Regardless.... I am thankful for the talents that I have now, and I hope I can continue to improve each of these talents.  I am grateful that the Lord has blessed me with so many wonderful talents.  Even though I can't carry a tune, or cook real well, I do have talents and I am grateful for them!

No comments: