Friday, November 5, 2010

Thankful- Days 4 & 5

Today I'm thankful for MY MOTHER-IN-LAW.
I had to work yesterday and didn't get around to blogging.  My mother-in-law is amazing!!! She is: crafty, an amazing baker, nice, fun, willing, friendly, honest, smart, coolest mother-in-law EVER!!! She is talented in so many ways, and she is such a great mother!  On Wednesday night I was in charge of the crafts at YW, and since Trevor wasn't home from work I dropped Kelson off at his grandma's.  Then, I had to work early yesterday morning so he just stayed the night.  Christy is SO SO willing to babysit (Kelson is the only grandchild, so he is pretty spoiled).  She not only babysits for us almost every time I work and other random occations, but she also cooks us dinner every Sunday, and multiple days during the week.  She is GREAT!  I'm so grateful that I get to be a part of her life.

1 comment:

Shanley said...

I'm glad you're doing these posts everyday. It reminds me of the things that I am thankful for! I think Christy is an AMAZING woman too.